Incubation facilitation will cover technology development aspect (product/process) to business development process. The facilitation provided for the inventors/innovators constitute as RAMP equity financing to the projects (not a grant basis), from which a share of profits is to be gained by RAMP Indonesia from its attended inventors/innovators. The main beneficiaries of RAMP facilitation are:
- Inventors/Innovators, especially student and grassroots inventors which develop and commercialize their innovation and invention.
- Technopreneurs, especially small and medium enterprises that are interested to work with domestic inventors/innovators in bringing invention/innovation products to the market.
The Call for Proposal of RAMP Indonesia is opening for the whole year. Selection process for the invention/innovation is conducted on March, June, September and December.
The fundamental criteria to acquire mentoring facilitation are:
- Applicants should fill in and send proposal based on the standard guideline
- Innovator is located in Java and Eastern part of Indonesia (not located in conflict area)
- Focusing the area of Water, Energy, Health, and Agriculture
- Legal ownership and originality
- Lead to least-cost options or better performance
- Has orientation to increase the life quality of poor community
- Commercially viable and sustainable (balancing economic, social and environmental profit)
The assessment criteria will include these following factors:
- Innovativeness aspect
- Effective impact of the technology application
- Replicable to increase the impact of innovation
- Potential collaboration, including on technology commercialization
To anticipate the limited capacity of innovator on developing proposal, RAMP Indonesia provides special facilitation called Proposal Development Assistance (PDA) that allows the potential incubatees to obtain assistance from professional such as Local Facilitator. Decision on providing PDA should also be derived through ordinary selection process. The provision of PDA will be financed from not more than 10% of the total RAMP’s Award Budget Allocation.
Ready to apply technological innovation? Click the link below