Curriculum Development Technopreneurship RAMP IPB
Technopreneur curriculum development activities that can be supported by RAMP IPB is designing curriculum and teaching materials of technological innovation that can provide social and economic impact, which makes the technology as a solution to the problems faced by the poor. This activity is expected to be a forum to raise awareness of students in creating new technology-based innovation and business development. Curriculum development is also expected to demonstrate the commitment of higher education institutions to improve the quality of courses through experiential learning.
The purpose of curriculum development technopreneurship is to:
- Motivate the lecturers to be able to create a teaching method that combines material technology innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Spur the creativity of the teachers so they can present a new lecture material better so as to improve the quality of teaching.
- Improving students’ ability in providing technology solutions in solving real problems in society.
- Improve the ability to innovate and expertise technopreneuship in creating value to society.
The output of this program are:
- Teaching materials and methods of technopreneurship prepared and implemented on learners.
- Completion of the materials and methods as a result of evaluation of the implementation of the teaching process.
- Technopreneurship 3Terbentuknya Society as a forum for sharing experience regarding curriculum content and teaching methods teknopreneurship.
- Proposals that contain the idea that technological innovation developed by students participating in courses teknopreneurship to participate in the activities of the i-STEP, pre-mentoring or mentoring RAMP Indonesia.