If you are a student interested in developing the invention and technological innovation, join in the training i-STEP 2012 RAMP-IPB, a training program designed to create a young technopreneur Indonesia. The training is open to students throughout Indonesia who have ideas or solutions to solve technological problems in the field of water, energy, health, agriculture, and biodiversity.
Write down your ideas or technology solutions and send it to:
Recognition and Mentoring Program-Institut Pertanian Bogor (RAMP-IPB)
Kampus IPB Baranangsiang, Jl. Raya Pajajaran No. 1,
Bogor 16127, Jawa Barat
Tlp/fax : 0251-8317386
E-mail: email@example.com || firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://ramp.ipb.ac.id || www.ramp-indonesia.org
Proposal selection and implementation schedule of the training:
- Deadline for submission of proposals: June 2, 2012
- Announcement of participants: 14 – June 15, 2012
- Training Implementation: 2 to 16 July 2012.
Training Place: Bogor.
i-STEP 2012 participants will attend training for FREE with the facilities provided:
- Training and development proposal discussions with the facilitator leading experts and practitioners
- Accommodation during the training
- Transportation during training
- Financing facilities for selected participants