Pengumuman Hasil Seleksi Pre-Mentoring Program 2012
We would like to thank you for your participation in the Pre-2012 Mentoring Program. Based on the selection of proposals submitted to the secretariat proposal RAMP IPB and alumni i-STEP 2011, 19 proposals passed the selection and eligible for the Pre-Mentoring Program to be held in the Campus IPB. List of 2012 Pre-Mentoring winners are as follows:
- Ardy Rubinatta – University Tanjungpura Pontianak
- Farqan Thanzalla – Bogor Agricultural University
- Fiddiya – Jakarta State Polytechnic
- Ichwal Safrizal – Polytechnic Lhokseumawe
- Ignatius Indrawan Sumawinata – Bogor Agricultural University
- Irvan Raditya Son – Bogor Agricultural University
- Khuzaini Bakhtiar – State University of Malang
- Faiz Muhammad Afif – Bogor Agricultural University
- Muhammad Gufron – Bogor Agricultural University
- Muhammad Sunariyo – Muhammadiyah University Purworejo
- R. Zainal Fatah – November Ten Surabaya Institute of Technology
- Ridho Rizkiana Kuswara – Bandung State Polytechnic
- Ronal Manik Christian – Catholic University of Semarang Soegijapranata
- Siti Aminah – Bogor Agricultural University
- Indri Ulfi Ningsih – Polytechnic Lhokseumawe
- Wahyudin – UB Malang
- Waryoto – Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Yulianto Laksono Son – State University of Surabaya
- Zainal Mutaqim – Bogor Agricultural University
- Pre-Mentoring Program winners will attend training and apprenticeship began on 6 February to 3 March at the Campus IPB Baranangsiang.
- According to the requirements set forth in the Guidelines Pre-Mentoring Program, Pre-Mentoring participants is 1 (one) of the participants of each proposal submitted in groups.
- Winner of the Pre-Mentoring Program must submit the required documents no later than January 25, 2012, when up to a set time we do not accept the document so disqualified participation (documents contained in the guideline requirements of participants).
- Announcement letter and guideline Mentoring Pre-2012 participants will be sent via email and post.